Our Boat Rentals on Lake of the Ozarks
Montego Bay Marina & Resort is a family-owned facility located near Camdenton, Missouri that has more than 16 years of quality service and gives the best service at the lake guaranteed. No other boat rental company compares to our family friendly atmosphere and our quality service. We don’t claim to be “#1” because our customers know we are the best. Once you rent from us, you will never go anywhere else!!
Open Daily (Sun-Thurs) 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Open (Fri & Sat) 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
*We Offer Hourly Rates from 2hr to weekly rentals, please call for more information.*
- Please Arrive 30 Minutes Before Reservation Time!!!
- Please note: there is a four-hour minimum on weekends and large holidays (exceptions apply)
- All boats come equipped with all coast guard safety equipment.
- Advanced Reservations – Must be accompanied by cash or credit card deposits.
Please call at least 48 hours ahead of time to cancel advance reservations for refunds minus 10% for cancellation fee.
*When booking any activities with the Marina, please keep the following new State guidelines in mind:
You Must be 21 years or older to rent any watercraft at Montego Bay Marina & Resort.
- Beginning January 1, 2005, every person born after January 1, 1984 who operates a vessel on Missouri lakes shall possess, on the vessel, a boating safety identification card issued by the Missouri State Water Patrol (along with a valid photo I.D.)
- Beginning January 1, 2006, every NON-RESIDENT boat operator born after January 1, 1984, shall possess a boating safety certification card from their home state, United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, U.S. Power Squadron or Missouri State Water Patrol.
- NOTE: Remember, a Personal Water Craft is a Vessel. You have several options as to where you can get certified. Take the online course, order the home study course or take one of our Classroom Courses, all listed on our homepage at: www.mshp.dps.mo.gov, or call 1-800-830-2268 for ordering the home study course. You may also get certification from any other NASBLA approved course; however, if you are a Missouri resident, you are required to obtain a card from the Missouri State Water Patrol.
- Reservations are not required but are preferred.
- No Smoking or grills on boats.
- Boats DO NOT have radio’s.
- Damage Deposit of $200.00 on boats and $400.00 per Wave runner required at the time of rental. All Fees required before departure
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- Renters are responsible for any and all damages and fees associated with damage and litigation, including attorney fees but not limited to attorney fees.
- Prices and limitations may apply.
- No boats allowed out after dark.
- You are responsible for rental time booked regardless of arriving late or returning early. NO Exceptions NO Refunds. (you book it/ rent it you pay for it)
- Max allowed person on boat or pwc will be restricted by Montego Bay Marina INC
- Refunds are solely and entirely the discretion of lessor.
- NO refunds for purchased rental equipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.