Our Boat Rentals on Lake of the Ozarks
Montego Bay Marina & Resort is a family-owned facility located near Camdenton, Missouri that has more than 18 years of quality service and gives the best service at the lake guaranteed. No other boat rental company compares to our family friendly atmosphere and our quality service. We don’t claim to be “#1” because our customers know we are the best. Once you rent from us, you will never go anywhere else!!
Ask about our Captain availability for your rental so you can sit back and relax without the hassle of driving!
Summer Hours (Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend):
Open Daily (Sun-Thurs) 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Open (Fri & Sat) 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
*We Offer Hourly Rates from 4hr to weekly rentals, please call for more information.*
- Please Arrive 30 Minutes Before Reservation Time!!!
- Please note: there is a four-hour minimum from Memorial Day to Labor Day on all boat rentals.
- All boats come equipped with all coast guard safety equipment.
- Advanced Reservations – Must be accompanied by cash or credit card deposits.
Please call at least 48 hours ahead of time to cancel advance reservations for refunds minus 10% for cancellation fee.
- Day rate is per 24 hours if a covered boat slip is obtained at your rental and within our 10 nautical mile radius.
*When booking any activities with the Marina, please keep the following State guidelines in mind:
You Must be 25 years or older to rent or operate any watercraft at Montego Bay Marina & Resort.
- Beginning January 1, 2005, every person born after January 1, 1984 who operates a vessel on Missouri lakes shall possess, on the vessel, a boating safety identification card issued by the Missouri State Water Patrol (along with a valid photo I.D.)
- Beginning January 1, 2006, every NON-RESIDENT boat operator born after January 1, 1984, shall possess a boating safety certification card from their home state, United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, U.S. Power Squadron or Missouri State Water Patrol.
- NOTE: Remember, a Personal Water Craft is a Vessel. You have several options as to where you can get certified. Take the online course, order the home study course or take one of our Classroom Courses, all listed on our homepage at: www.mshp.dps.mo.gov, or call 1-800-830-2268 for ordering the home study course. You may also get certification from any other NASBLA approved course; however, if you are a Missouri resident, you are required to obtain a card from the Missouri State Water Patrol.
- Reservations are not required but are preferred.
- No Smoking or grills on boats.
- Boats DO NOT have radio’s.
- Damage Deposit of $200.00 on boats and $400.00 per Wave runner required at the time of rental. All Fees required before departure
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- Renters are responsible for any and all damages and fees associated with damage and litigation, including attorney fees but not limited to attorney fees.
- Prices and limitations may apply.
- No boats allowed out after dark.
- You are responsible for rental time booked regardless of arriving late or returning early. NO Exceptions NO Refunds. (you book it/rent it, you pay for it)
- Max allowed person on boat or pwc will be restricted by Montego Bay Marina INC and the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Refunds are solely and entirely the discretion of lessor.
- NO refunds for purchased rental equipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Boats are strictly limited to a 10 nautical mile radius from the marina. If found outside of the radius, rental may be terminated by the lessor and a $500 fee may be charged for breaking signed rental contract.